We want to give you the best possible service and therefore offer bespoke quotes to all our clients. If you would like more information about what we can do for you, then please get in touch.
We want you to spend your time productively and as such can provide as little or as much help as you need - from simply offering a payroll service to running your entire back office function.
Typically on offer are:
- Payroll services in accordance with HMRC RTI regulations, including processing salaries, bonus and commissions, processing all statutory payments (paying PAYE/NICS liabilities) paying net salaries, emailing and/or posting payslips, payroll year end processing and preparing P60’s.
- Production of your P11d’s returns and the subsequent calculation of any taxes due.
- Timesheet processing for Agency clients (covering the entire pay and bill process), including entering & updating runners, entering timesheets received, sending out sales invoices, paying purchase invoices, mailing out remittance advices and debt chasing of debtors.
- Managing an email address so we can communicate directly with your clients and suppliers, and having a dedicated phone line answered in your company name, not ours.
- Banking & Factoring - many of our clients give us direct access to their bank accounts. For most businesses maintaining cash flows are vital to the success of the organization. We will complete bank reconciliations, process company bills, and pay net salaries and all payroll tax liabilities. Invoices can be factored as required, and regularly reconciled to the factoring accounts. This can include drawing down money from the factoring company whilst minimising the factoring charges. We also manage debtor/client insurance limits, attend meetings with the factoring company and assist with factoring company audits.
- All book-keeping will be done as needed, usually on a daily basis. We will also liaise with debtors and creditors - they need not know that we are a separate company!
- We can complete quarterly VAT returns, submit VAT returns & make VAT payments to HMRC according to deadlines.
- Monthly management accounts and reporting
- Trial Balance
- Profit & Loss
- Balance Sheet
- Other reports on request
- Year-end company accounts (including corporation tax calculations, and filing with both HMRC and Companies House)
- MGD returns – Machine Games Duty, registration and returns
- CIS returns - Construction Industry Scheme registration and returns both as a contractor and /or a subcontractor
- Self-assessment tax returns
- As directors, you will need to submit self-assessment tax returns to HMRC each year, and we can draft and submit these for you
- Specialist advice from our associated firm of chartered accountants, when required